Re: ARRA vendor payments reporting Key, Diana 22 Sep 2009 16:05 EST

Sorry, should have read Shannon's question more carefully. It's my understanding that, yes, that over-25K payment will show up on all future reports--since the idea is to report cumulative.

Diana

Diana L. Key
Associate Director
Sponsored Research Services
Florida State University
874 Traditions Way
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4166
P: 850-644-8648 F: 850-644-1464

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Shannon Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 4:38 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] ARRA vendor payments reporting

There is some confusion here on this section of the reporting and the
cumulative aspect of reporting. If I report a vendor payment over
$25,000 in the first quarter, since reporting is supposed to be
cumulative, I continue to report that payment each quarter through the
final report, right?

--
Shannon C. Fisher
Associate Controller