Re: ARRA vendor payments reporting Jason K McCrory 22 Sep 2009 15:59 EST

On a related note, we're planning on obtaining the job creation/retention information from the vendor when they submit the quote.  Anybody have any better ideas?

Jason K. McCrory
UAB School of Engineering
Director of Administrative and Fiscal Affairs
Hoehn Suite 101
1075 13th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35294
205.934.8401 voice
205.934.8437 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Shannon Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:38 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] ARRA vendor payments reporting

There is some confusion here on this section of the reporting and the
cumulative aspect of reporting. If I report a vendor payment over
$25,000 in the first quarter, since reporting is supposed to be
cumulative, I continue to report that payment each quarter through the
final report, right?

--
Shannon C. Fisher
Associate Controller