Re: Fed Reporting Excel Templates William Clark 22 Sep 2009 10:05 EST

While we wait for the final determination about being able to upload
version 1.3 on Oct. 1, what I found when trying to cut and paste the
description information was that I couldn't paste into an empty cell,
but, if I manually entered a word or two and then did the paste, it
worked. Of course had to delete the couple of words that I entered,
but beats entering blocks of text. Also, looks like there is a very
narrow column A which doesn't take the text, so you have to be sure
you're in the right cell.

Please note that I'm working on a Mac and "Excel for the Mac" so there
may be differences, already found one for the Activity Code. If this
doesn't get fixed, I'll have to do these on a Windows machine.

Bill

Sponsored Projects
UC Santa Cruz