Re: Fed Reporting Excel Templates Lesley Zajac 22 Sep 2009 08:28 EST

This is unbelievable.  I just spent a day or two prefilling the forms with the information that I could put in ahead of time.  And now come to find out the forms are less than useless.  I have exactly Oct 1 and 2 to file my reports before I go on vacation for my son's wedding.  Not having access to the forms until 10/1 really cuts down on the time I have to finish the reports.  I wonder if federalreporting.gov will bottleneck as we all try to get online to get the forms????

Diana - thank you so much for passing this information on.  Just goes to show the value of the colleagues on this list and that we only have ourselves to rely on for timely information.

Lesley S. Zajac
Director, Research Administration
Jaeb Center for Health Research
15310 Amberly Drive, Ste 350
Tampa, FL 33647
Tel: 813.975.8690
Fax: 813.975.8761
email: xxxxxx@jaeb.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Key, Diana
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 9:05 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Fed Reporting Excel Templates

I just got off a chat with the help desk at FederalReporting.gov. I was told that the excel templates available today are just a model and if we tried to upload them on 10/1 they would be rejected. He said that the "real" templates will not be available until 10/1. Attached is a snapshot of my session with Rick. What do you think??

Diana

Diana L. Key
Associate Director
Sponsored Research Services