Re: Fastlane question Sally J Southwick 14 Sep 2009 14:51 EST

Yes, I've had that and finally figured out that the PI or co-PI has to
modify the account from their side of FastLane. The cover sheet seems to
read off their individual entries rather than what we put down in the
accounts management side. One of FastLane's few flaws.

Good luck!
Sally

--

Sally J. Southwick, PhD
Associate Director, Foundation, Corporate, and Government Relations

This email message (and any attachments therein) contains information that may be confidential and is for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete it from your computer.