Re: Postdocs as Key Personnel Rene Hearns 02 Sep 2009 07:15 EST

Our rule is that a person is only Key if ... should they drop dead (and we
have had this happen) does the project stop or can they be replaced?

The PI has to determine that but they have to answer the question and
possibly some follow up questions (like... you mean that this graduate
student holds such unique skills that within a month you could not train
someone else?)

But as Charlie indicates, it is the PI's call.
------------------------------
Rene Hearns, PhD (cand), MPA, CRA
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
University of Louisiana at Monroe
700 University Avenue LIB 211
Monroe, LA 71209-3925
T: 318.342.1039
F: 318.342.1479
xxxxxx@ulm.edu

OSPR office hours M-Th 7:30 am - 5:00 pm & F 7:30 am - 11:30 am

Dissertation Topic:  Evaluating the impact of engaged learning on direct and
indirect citizen participation.