Re: ARRA Reporting Tom Drinane 05 Aug 2009 07:56 EST

This looks great - thanks for sharing.

It is our sense that only ARRA-2-01, ARRA-2-02 & ARRA-2-03 require data
or review from faculty; everything else will come from either our
financial system or proposal/award system. Is this your read of the
situation 'way down there in southeastern New Hampshire?

Tom ;)

Cataneo, Kathy wrote:

> We created the attached template, which we have pre-populated for each
> ARRA award and given to the faculty in a mandatory “kick-off” meeting
> for the faculty members and their financial managers. The faculty will
> only need to complete a few fields.
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Kathy Cataneo, University of New Hampshire

Tom Drinane
8 Douglas Ridge
Norwich, VT  05055

802-356-7843 (M)