Re: NIH review process Charlie Hathaway 03 Aug 2009 08:20 EST

I doubt we will have a sense of this until there have been many rounds of
review.  Remember that typical "good" priority scores in the old system
varied by type of grant.  And it was always %-ile rather than score per se
that was used for choosing awards.  Will %-iles continue to be based on
the overall scores for current plus previous 2 cycles for each IRG?

Charlie