Re: How to get rid of the required yellow fields for NIH application/ Senior/Key Person page Robert R Beattie 1 21 Jul 2009 19:18 EST

This is a terrible programming error that GDIT cannot figure out how to
fix.  I have written to the Grants.gov  director and told others there
about it, since February.  They do not consider it important enough to fix.

I urge all readers to go to the Grants.gov site to complain.  Use this
form.
http://www07.grants.gov/agencies/applicant_user_feedback.jsp

Once you enter the "role on project" field for the last key person, you
cannot remove that item.  You must start over!

Bob Beattie
University of Michigan

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:26:21 -0400, "Tsai, Martina" <xxxxxx@BUFFALO.EDU>
wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Do you know how to get rid of the following yellow fields? There is no
> reset button, and I checked all the fields, and click on delete and also
> backspace in each fields. However, I was not able to clear out the yellow
> fields. The file was like this, as shown below, when I get it from the
PI.