Re: G.G quarterly webcast Schreiber, Hollie 21 Jul 2009 13:07 EST

I emailed G.G about it and their response was "It's still currently available."  BLAH.  Glad to know it isn't *MY* problem.

Hollie

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Bob Beattie
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:54 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] G.G quarterly webcast

According to the staff, it takes a at least a week for the session to
get on the web, and then they do updates on the weekend.  There is a
"frame" but no picture, which is confusing.
Bob
------------------------------
Robert Beattie
UMich Grants.gov Liaison
Managing Senior Project Representative for Electronic Research
Administration
Division of Research Development and Administration
University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu   (734) 936-1283

On Jul 21, 2009, at 11:56 AM, Schreiber, Hollie wrote:

Is anyone else having problems viewing the July 15 webcast?  I didn't
get to watch it live and want to do so now, but the file just sits -
apparently attempting to load.   I don't think it's a problem on my
end, as I have the latest Flash and the January and April files work
just fine.

Hollie

Hollie Schreiber
Manager, Sponsored Programs Administration
Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
243 Agricultural Hall
Stillwater,  OK  74078
(405) 744-7196
(405) 744-8863 fax