Re: C06 Project Narrative Charlie Hathaway 16 Jul 2009 14:26 EST

In the case of the C06, the Project Narrative represents the main project
description.  This is how most federal agencies use this item.  NIH has
substituted the 2-3 relevance statement (NOT needed for the C06) for
research project proposals because the research plan has its own (much
more complicated and sub-divided) page.

Charlie