Re: HELP! C06 QUESTION Charlie Hathaway 09 Jul 2009 14:20 EST

Yes, we received this warning also.

My interpretation is that Commons validation rules are working off
pre-ARRA regs and the "40 page" stuff is popping up.

I think NCRR should have issued an amendment to the C06 announcement as
soon as the ambiguity was discovered several months ago.  But, to their
credit, they have responded to people's questions timely and consistently.
 Given the excellent record of NIH generally in providing support, I'd say
we should be understanding of the pressures on them to write/rewrite
announcements for the ARRA deadlines.

CH