Re: HELP! C06 QUESTION Matthew Katz 09 Jul 2009 14:15 EST

Yes Thanks everyone who responded, especially Charlie for calling me!!

Matthew D. Katz, MHA
Assistant Vice President,
Sponsored Research and Contract Management
Western University of Health Sciences
309 E. 2nd Street
Pomona, CA  91766
(909) 469-5567
(909) 469-5569 FAX

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Good, Deborah
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 12:08 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] HELP! C06 QUESTION

Thanks, All!  And thanks to the gentleman who called from TX with helpful advice.  Saved us from getting a rejected application!

From: "McCullough, Willie (NIH/NCRR) [E]" <xxxxxx@mail.nih.gov>
To: Charlie Hathaway <xxxxxx@aecom.yu.edu>, "Nelson, Barbara (NIH/NCRR) [E]"
 <xxxxxx@mail.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 18:22:30 -0400
Subject: RE: C06 page limits

Dr. Hathaway,

The 20 page Project Narrative includes the line-up-on-line narrative of the following less the tables and line drawings:

Specific Aims:
Background:
Improvement Plans:
Significance and Need: (grant tables do not count against the 20 pages) Project Management and Institutional Commitment:
Design Considerations:
 Engineering Criteria:
 Architectural Criteria:
Line Drawings: (do not counted against the 20 pages)
Equipment:
Project Timeline:

The grant support tables and line drawings may exceed the 40 page limit that will trigger a warning that the PDF file is more than the 40 page limit.  A warning is OK so you may add more than 20 pages of tables and line drawings.

Regards,

Willie