Re: Fedconnect and FAQ's Ruth Tallman 18 Jun 2009 13:31 EST
Thank you all for your responses.  I did figure it out:

I found the solicitation and on the right under the Documentation box
there was a box labeled "Response Team" and another box labeled "JOIN".
I clicked the JOIN box and then the Q&A's appeared.

Fun with Fedconnect!!

Ruth