Re: FW:UNAVAILABLE eRA Alert: eRA Commons Back Online - Still Trouble Regeane Frederique 12 Jun 2009 09:54 EST

eRA Alert: eRA Commons Currently Unavailable
June 12, 2009

Although the eRA Commons was restored to service earlier this morning,
we are sorry to report that it is currently unavailable.

eRA realizes that this is an absolutely critical situation and
resolving this issue remains our highest priority. We will provide more
information as it becomes available.

We sincerely appreciate your continued patience as we work to restore
the system.

eRA Communications
Division of Communications and Outreach
Office of Extramural Research
National Institutes of Health

Questions?  Please contact the eRA Helpdesk at 301-402-7469;
xxxxxx@od.nih.gov<mailto:xxxxxx@od.nih.gov>.

Note: This notification was sent to multiple distribution lists; we
apologize if you receive duplicates. To subscribe/unsubscribe to eRA
listservs, please go to our Get
Connected<http://era.nih.gov/about_era/get_connected.cfm> page

[cid:image001.gif@01C9EB49.E2BB8590]

Regeane Frederique, CRA, MBA
Assistant Manager, ORSP
New Jersey Medical School
Voice: 973-972-8649
Fax:     973-972-3585
web: http://njms.umdnj.edu/research/orsp/index.cfm

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private,
confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole
use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient or have received this email in error,
please
notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all
copies
of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you
are
the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms
all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy
and
confidentiality of such information.

>>> xxxxxx@JAEB.ORG 6/12/2009 10:38 AM >>>
Unable to connect to website