Re: Resident/non-resident tuition for GA's or students on training grants Judy L Bristow 04 Jun 2009 07:36 EST

Jim,

Is the rate you charge the non-resident rate, or a hybrid rate?

Thanks,
Judy

Judy L. Bristow
Director, Grants Management
Office of the Executive
 Vice-President for Research
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292

(502) 852-3788 (Phone)
(502) 852-2594 (Fax)
(502) 905-7886 (Cell)
http://louisville.edu/research/offices/grants-management/grants-management-customer-survey

>>> "Mattern, Jim" <xxxxxx@PSU.EDU> 6/4/2009 8:18 AM >>>
Michelle,

At Penn State, we charge the same rate to the sponsored project regardless of whether the student is a resident or non-resident for tuition purposes.

Jim

James A. Mattern, Director
Office of Research Accounting
The Pennsylvania State University
Email - xxxxxx@psu.edu<mailto:xxxxxx@psu.edu>
Phone - (814) 865-7525
Fax - (814) 865-3910
http://www.controller.psu.edu/Divisions/ResearchAccounting<http://www.controller.psu.edu/Divisions/ResearchAccounting/>

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.

P Please consider the environment before printing this message.