Re: System error? Anyone get this message? Annette Lujan 28 May 2009 18:05 EST

Yes, at least once, for a submission from last week. I am
waiting until eRA is operational before I try to call the
helpdesk.  It may even be yet another false error message,
so not wasting my time worrying about it.
Annette Lujan
Assistant Director for Proposal Development
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
562-985-1567