Re: Research Admin Staffing Metrics now that SRA/ BearingPoint Benchmarking tool is not available? Tom Drinane 18 May 2009 07:01 EST

A Google search for "SRA BearingPoint benchmarking" returns a number of
hits, including:

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.srainternational.org%2Fsra03%2Fuploadedfiles%2Fw87.pdf&ei=70gRSvf1NKHFtgez1fSbCA&usg=AFQjCNGj7D9Aj_h9cWWn7rErh5mDJRheiQ&sig2=wrMPrxLNYkX-pSkON7dm-Q>
The article "Practice Data from the 2002 SRA-BearingPoint Nationwide
Benchmarking Survey" from The Journal of Research Administration /
Volume XXXVI, Issue I, 2005

<http://books.google.com/books?id=NCFYnrS_nVwC&printsec=frontcover#PPA137,M1>
A Google Books link to Research administration and management  By
Elliott C. Kulakowski, Lynne U. Chronister, Research Enterprise,
particularly the article, "Performance Measurement" by Waugaman, Kirby,
& Tornatzky

<http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=html&cd=5&url=http%3A%2F%2F74.125.47.132%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3AHlTmK-1y_M0J%3Awww.bearingpoint.com%2FDocuments%2FStaticFiles%2Fspecialtysitefiles%2Fhigheredbenchmarking%2FSample_Basic_Report_For_Website.pdf%2BSRA%2BBearingPoint%2Bbenchmarking%26cd%3D5%26hl%3Den%26ct%3Dclnk%26gl%3Dus%26client%3Dfirefox-a&ei=70gRSvf1NKHFtgez1fSbCA&usg=AFQjCNGC7ogN_sVUjVEVTYs7y1w4Kn3g7g&sig2=vfGhB5JC42-C6QjXyAR7_w>
An HTML version of a BearingPoint PowerPoint on this topic.  The
original is not available because of the Deloitte deal.  The HTML was
stored by Google and will probably not be available for long.

Francis, Richard A. wrote:
> A bit over a year ago, someone on the list asked about a tool for
> research admin staffing metrics, and the answer was supplied that the
> SRA/ BearingPoint Benchmarking tool would be useful.
>
> Now it seems that with Deloitte's acquisition of BearingPoint a couple
> months ago, that tool is not longer available.  Does someone have a
> copy of the data, or have mad Googling skilz to locate the data?  I'd
> sure appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> Rick
>
> Rick Francis