Re: FURLOUGHS Charlie Hathaway 14 May 2009 13:45 EST

All disgruntled investigators (and others into therapeutic pugilism)
are invited to the SPO Friday Beer and Fight Club.  This year's
theme: EVERLASTing Teamwork.
Tomorrow's 5 rounder features Mike from pre-award vs a new biochemist
prof; they argued last week about some consultant costs.