Re: Flex Time and Telecommuting Katherine Tragos 11 May 2009 21:27 EST

WOW !
Please tell us more. Is your policy posted anywhere for us to access?

Thanks!
Kathy

________________________________

From: Research Administration List on behalf of Holly Adams
Sent: Mon 5/11/2009 8:01 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Flex Time and Telecommuting

We have a formal telecommuting policy and our Office of Sponsored Programs allows telecommuting.  I telecommute two days per week.

Holly  Adams
Grants Resource Manager
Office of Sponsored Programs
Memorial Health Foundation, Inc.
4750 Waters Ave., Suite 212
Savannah, GA  31404
(912) 350-6373
FAX: (912) 350-6471
>>> Richard Keogh <xxxxxx@YMAIL.COM> 05/11/09 6:42 PM >>>
I would be interested in knowing how many institutions
represented here have formal flex time and/or telecommuting policies for
employees. I would also be interested in knowing whether anyone in an office of
research administration currently is working on a flex time basis or through
telecommuting.  I would be happy to
receive responses either through the list serve or off-line.

Dick

R.N. Keogh
Research Administration Support Services
Portsmouth, Rhode Island/Citrus Hills, Florida
Voice: 401-935-0170