Re: DUNS number error Annette Lujan 29 Apr 2009 15:05 EST

Actually, no... they called me by cell (yes, I had left a
message, but it was a few days between when I had called
and the return call with no way to identify who was
calling- caller id said restricted)
Annette

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:56:46 -0400