Re: DUNS number error Shelli Shababo 29 Apr 2009 14:46 EST

I was also asked for this information but consider two things.  One, your password is in their system somewhere or you couldn't log on and two, you can change your password anytime so just log on and change it.

Shelli Shababo
Research Grants & Contracts Coordinator
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
5501 Old York Road
Korman 100
Philadelphia, PA  19141
Phone: 215-456-7218
Fax: 215-456-8122

"The difference between stupidity and genius
 is that genius has its limits."
 - Albert Einstein

>>> Tom Drinane <xxxxxx@COMCAST.NET> 4/29/2009 3:21 PM >>>
I think this asking for passwords stuff is a very serious issue.  I
would urge those who experienced this behavior by the G.g help desk to
They really should not be doing this.

Marta Torruella wrote:
> Yes, I was asked for the same two pieces of information when I called about
> DUNS error responses.  We wound up just resubmitting all the applications
> that had this issue (this is S2S) and after two tries yesterday, they were
> all validated by G.g and reached the Commons all OK.  BUT, what is happening
> now is that G.g is apparently clearing up the original submissions (with the
> DUNS # issues), validating them and sending them to the Commons.  The
> Commons, of course, is sending us all these ERROR notices because they are
> considered duplicate applications.  The deadline that will not end....
>

> Marta I. Torruella, CRA
> Associate Director
> Sponsored Research and Program Development
> The Rockefeller University
> 1230 York Avenue, Box 82
> New York, NY 10065
> (Founders Hall, Room 301)
> Tel: 212-327-8175; Fax: 212-327-8400
> xxxxxx@rockefeller.edu

Tom Drinane
8 Douglas Ridge
Norwich, VT  05055

802-356-7843 (M)
802-649-5525 (H)
603-646-3008 (W)

This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.