Re: DUNS number error Annette Lujan 29 Apr 2009 10:59 EST

Sometime over the past weekend (blurry dismal memory! must
go... must forget!) .... I left my cell number.
 Yesterday, they returned my call.  They asked me too for
my password... and I gave it to them.  Kinda wierd timing
as I had just completed and was printing my certificate on
IS security awareness!LOL... at least now I can rest easy
knowing I am not the only one being asked for it.
Annette Lujan
Assistant Director for Proposal Development
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
562-985-1567