Re: S2S vs Forms Beryline Temples 28 Apr 2009 11:26 EST

Cayuse is a life saver!  Being a PUI, we had a variety of deadlines this week in addition to the NIH RC1s, some NSFs, DoDs, NEHs and NEAs, in addition to a few foundation submissions.  So far all have been routed and submitted with no hitches whatsoever!  Even though Cayuse doesn't support some of the NEH and NEAs yet, it has still made the internal approval process so much easier.  We submitted our NIH proposals on Friday and before the end of the day we had all the validations with no errors.  Cayuse is easy to use, it helps you avoid mistakes and keeps up with your errors and warnings as you work through the application, and the technical staff is top-notch.  This product/service is so worth the money!  Way to go Cayuse!
_________________________
Beryline Temples
Sponsored Programs Administrator
Sponsored Programs Office
University of Central Arkansas
201 Donaghey Avenue
Torreyson Library 324
Conway, AR 72035-0001
phone:  (501) 450-3451
fax:  (501) 450-5339
xxxxxx@uca.edu
http://spo.uca.edu

>>> Charlie Hathaway <xxxxxx@AECOM.YU.EDU> 4/28/2009 9:59 AM >>>
For the last few weeks I have been reading here about processing
problems and have been very glad we had an S2S system (Cayuse) that,
for the most part, worked very well.  I can't remember ANY slow
post-submission responses at Gg or agencies.

Charlie