Re: challenge grants Shelli Shababo 28 Apr 2009 09:18 EST

I'm also in the same situation with three waiting for validation and
cannot get any information trying to track them.  They apparently don't
show up until they have been validated.

In the meantime, I've call g.g and gotten case numbers on all of them.

Shelli Shababo
Research Grants & Contracts Coordinator
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
5501 Old York Road
Korman 100
Philadelphia, PA  19141
Phone: 215-456-7218
Fax: 215-456-8122

"The difference between stupidity and genius
 is that genius has its limits."
 - Albert Einstein

>>> Jennifer Donais <xxxxxx@RESEARCH.UMASS.EDU> 4/28/2009 9:48 AM

We have 10 or so in this situation, the majority of which were sent
4/24
or earlier.  When I spoke yesterday to the Help Desk, I was advised to

track the applications we have in "limbo" on line.  Well, all we get
doing that is "no data available on the number entered".   I was told
the Help Desk could see their status as "processing" or "pending".

Are you able to get tracking data on your applications in this
situation
(ie, submitted, only the first email back & nothing else)?

Thanks!

Watercutter, Rebecca wrote:

> We are in the same boat -- submitted at 5:34 a.m. on Friday and
> received the first e-mail, but nothing since then.  I two have the
> necessary case numbers and was told that we would have to at least
May
> 1 to respond to any errors.  But what happens if we don't hear back
by
> May 1?
>

> Beckie Watercutter
>
> Coordinator of Proposal Development
>
> Ohio Northern University
>
> 419 772-2038

Jennifer Donais, CRA
Associate Director
Office of Grant & Contract Administration
Research Administration Building
70 Butterfield Terrace
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
(413) 545-5888	FAX (413) 577-1595
http:://www.umass.edu/research/ogca

Notice: This email (including attachments)is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete
it. Thank you.

This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return or destruction of these documents.