Re: My challenge grant still hasn't been validated... Bloomberg, Robert 24 Apr 2009 09:43 EST

If the delay is caused by g.g not providing validation in a timely manner--as seems to be your case-- then you have a reason why you were unable to complete error correction in the time.  The message g.g and NIH have been consistently sending is:  get ticket numbers form both places, and explain why you were delayed.

Robert P. Bloomberg
Director, Office of Grants & Contracts
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street (Tupper 10)