Re: My challenge grant still hasn't been validated... Bloomberg, Robert 23 Apr 2009 15:43 EST

Not every submission, just the ones that are delayed enough so that
on-time submission appears threatened.

And how much extra work is a phone call compared to the endless repeat
submissions, questions to email lists, sleepless nights, anxiety, etc
that every one is talking about?

BTW, in answer to my question earlier today about how many applications
have been rejected--answer:  So far, 1, about a year ago.

Behalf
> Of bonnie kwit
> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:33 PM
> To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
> Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] My challenge grant still hasn't been
validated...

> So  does that mean, I have to call g.g for every submission and get a
> ticket
> number?  Who has time for all this double work.

g.g