Re: My challenge grant still hasn't been validated... bonnie kwit 23 Apr 2009 15:39 EST

Shelli,
It sounds like we are in the same boat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Shelli Shababo
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:37 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] My challenge grant still hasn't been validated...

Bonnie,

I called g.g before the 48 hours was up and explained I wanted to know that
my submissions were in line to be validated because this was the longest I
had ever waited.  They took my confirmation numbers, gave me a ticket number
and verified in the system that both of my submissions were in line to be
validated.  Although as of now I still haven't received a validation notice
but I still have a couple hours till it will be 48.

Shelli Shababo
Research Grants & Contracts Coordinator
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
5501 Old York Road
Korman 100
Philadelphia, PA  19141
Phone: 215-456-7218
Fax: 215-456-8122

"The difference between stupidity and genius
 is that genius has its limits."
 - Albert Einstein

>>> bonnie kwit <xxxxxx@OAKLAND.EDU> 4/23/2009 4:10 PM >>>
Now you're confusing me.  As mentioned by a ton of listservers, I received
the initial confirmation, then the 1st email stating it was being the
application has been received by g.g.  Nothing after that.  No validation,
no move  to granting agency, no move to anywhere.  Maybe I read something on
the listserv incorrectly, but I thought I had read people were calling g.g
and being told their application had been received but not validated.  When
in fact, I was told they couldn't see or confirm an application until it was
at the validation stage.  So...what's up with that???