Re: Generating PDF files for upload Lesley Zajac 23 Apr 2009 09:16 EST

As far as I know there are no specifications.  We use CutePDFWriter (free software).  I just think you need to be consistent

Lesley S. Zajac
Director, Research Administration
Jaeb Center for Health Research
15310 Amberly Drive, Ste 350
Tampa, FL 33647
Tel: 813.975.8690
Fax: 813.975.8761
email: xxxxxx@jaeb.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Bienkowski
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 9:06 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Generating PDF files for upload

Are there any specifications about how what program to use to generate a PDF file to be uploaded as part of an NIH grant application? (For example, Budget Justification of Biosketch.)
There are many free utilities that do this without having to use or buy a full Adobe program.

Bob Bienkowski

--
Robert S Bienkowski, PhD
xxxxxx@att.net