Re: Changing title in Corrected (RC1) Application? Charlie Hathaway 22 Apr 2009 11:56 EST

I think you'll be OK BECAUSE the original had an error and wasn't
going anywhere anyway.  Even if the original doesn't disappear, it
will still die...eventually.

However, had it been just a warning and you failed to reject...the
old version would not get automatically discarded.  You would then
have 2 proposals on Commons.  We have had this happen several times
and it took a call to both Commons and to the SRA to ensure that
everyone knew which application was the correct one.

Charlie