Re: NIH competitive revision application package error message Fisher, Deborah M. 21 Apr 2009 14:23 EST

Hi Pam,

We have gotten this message when the end date of the competitive revision is proposed to be after the end date of the original grant.  This is not permitted for competitive revisions so we have had the PI make the end dates coincide and adjust the proposal budget accordingly.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Pamela T. Plotkin
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:02 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH competitive revision application package error message

I'm fairly certain this one has been posted already, but did not save the message -

Has anyone encountered the error message below even when you have correctly entered the parent
grant award number?

"The parent grant for a revision must be awarded. The parent grant for
this submission is not a funded grant."

If you have encountered this, how did you fix the error?

Thanks,

Pam