Re: ARRA Equipment guidelines for Revisions Charlie Hathaway 17 Apr 2009 15:55 EST

I think the 100K was put there because that is the SINGLE ITEM threshold
for applying for a SIG and they don't want these other mechanisms to fund
the large stuff.

So...I'd lean toward disagreeing with you...but would still call someone
at NIH.

Charlie Hathaway