Re: DUNS number for foreign component Bob Beattie 17 Apr 2009 14:52 EST

Daniel,
Thanks much, this is a great link.  I have been looking for something
like this for months.  We need to put DUNS numbers on progress
reports for eSNAPs but before  Form 424 budgets, we did not collect
this.  It has been a pain to track these down.  This looks like the
solution.  We just found University of Peking, Medical School :)
Bob
Robert Beattie

University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu   (734) 936-1283

On Apr 17, 2009, at 3:21 PM, Daniel S Rademacher wrote:

Hi Kris,

Did you search here?

https://www.bpn.gov/bincs/begin_search.asp

There are many foreign entities listed.