Re: Grant Writer Meighan, Kathryn J 07 Apr 2009 16:02 EST

Paul Casella is great. We used him on our CTSA and several other large awards for various different agencies public and private. He also works with faculty on small awards as well. His website is attached.

http://paulcasella.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Gina Betcher
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:00 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Grant Writer

for what type of grant, to which agency?

Gina Betcher, MFA
Research Officer
Office of the VP for Research
TEL: 269.387-8204
FAX: 269.387-8276
EMAIL: xxxxxx@wmich.edu

>>> bonnie kwit <xxxxxx@OAKLAND.EDU> 4/7/2009 12:31 PM >>>

I need a grant writer.  Anyone out there know of a good one?

Bonnie Kwit

Grant and Contract Officer

Oakland University

500 O'dowd Hall