Re: Implementation of E-Path to for Oncology Clinical Trials Gilroy, Lisa 30 Mar 2009 17:46 EST

Ill be in tomorrow and i'll look for it...

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey Schick <xxxxxx@AURORA.ORG>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 5:52 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
Subject: [RESADM-L] Implementation of E-Path to for Oncology Clinical Trials

Good evening,

Have any sites successfully found a way to utilize the E-Path software
package as a screening tool for newly diagnosed Oncology cases, thereby
improving screening and recruitment efforts?  E-Path is a creation of
Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, Inc.

E-Path is a software package designed to connect pathology reports to
cancer registries, but we are being told it will help our trial screening
for Oncology.  We're doubtful considering that pathology reports are only
one source of information that needs to be considered when trying to find
potential subjects for trials...but maybe someone has an experience that
they would share?

Be well,

Geoffrey A. Schick
Aurora Health Care  | Clinical Research  |  Director Clinical Trials
Research
(  414.649.5903  |  7  414.649.7355  |  *  xxxxxx@aurora.org
, 3033 South 27th Street, Suite 201, Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53215

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic transmission, including
attachments, is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain information that is confidential,
proprietary, or legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error please notify me immediately
by electronic mail and destroy all copies of the original transmission.