Re: Tracking ARRA grants Phyllis Gale 20 Mar 2009 11:07 EST

At our institution, we have put a drop down field on every proposal and
award record in our enterprise system to characterize the action as
Non-ARRA, ARRA Primary (recipient), ARRA Secondary (recipient) and ARRA
Tertiary (recipient).  Secondly, we are following the same process
regarding separate awards for drawdown and reporting purposes.

--Phyllis

--
Phyllis M. Housel Gale
Sponsored Research Systems Manager