Re: Grants.gov back to its old ways? Meegan M Michalek 16 Mar 2009 09:24 EST

I have been having a lot of problems. The grants.gov blog indicates that
their server went offline at 8am and they don't know when it will be back
up.

--Meegan

Meegan M. Michalek, M.A.
Grant Manager
Health Research, Incorporated
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Elm & Carlton
Buffalo NY 14263
Phone: 716.845.1346
Fax: 716.845.8873

 "Cappellucci,
 James E."
 <xxxxxx@PAR                                          To
 TNERS.ORG>                xxxxxx@hrinet.org
 Sent by: Research                                          cc
 Administration
 List                                                  Subject
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.         Re: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov back to
 org>                      its old ways?

 03/16/2009 10:22
 AM

 Please respond to
 Research
 Administration
 Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.
 org>

MGH (Boston) is having problems submitting, too.