Re: Stimulus package for proposals - du-uh Madhavi Chokshi 06 Mar 2009 13:15 EST

Please send it to me too!
Thanks.
Maddy Chokshi
xxxxxx@mail.ucf.edu
University of Central Florida

>>> Victoria Henry <xxxxxx@HARC.EDU> 3/6/2009 12:45 PM >>>
Could you send it to me as well?

Thanks,

Victoria Henry

xxxxxx@harc.edu

________________________________

From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Liselotte Schioler
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:15 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Stimulus package for proposals - du-uh

My apologies for pushing the send button before I attached the document
- du-uh. But I guess it wouldn't have mattered as I tried a minute ago
to attach it, pushed the send button, and got a message from
RESADM-listserv that the message was too large.  I will send the .pdf to
you individually. Just let me know if you want it.

I have emailed and/or spoken with program officers at NSF, DOE/BES, ONR,
and FAA, and have gotten the same message - no new proposals being
accepted.  If ONR is not accepting new proposals, I assume the other DoD
agencies (AFOSR and ARO) aren't either.   I have never worked with NIH
so I don't know what they plan to do.  It might be useful for someone to
call or email a program officer there and ask the question.

Lise Schioler

--
Liselotte J. Schioler, Sc.D.
Director, Research Program Development

 National Institute of Aerospace: This e-mail message (including all
attachments transmitted with it, if any) is intended solely for the use
of the addressee and may contain company proprietary information. If you
are not the person to whom this e-mail is addressed, or an employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the person to whom it
is addressed, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply, then please delete
this e-mail, together with any attachments to it, from your computer.