Re: g.g error Nicole M. Corali 05 Mar 2009 11:32 EST
Hi Zoya -

This it the same error message I had last month that everyone ended up
having, which was a glitch in the g.g. system. Last month no action was
necessary and my grant went through fine, but I had it in a day in
advance so I had the time to relax (a little) and hold my breath. I
still called and got a case number.

Good luck everyone.

Nicole