Re: Pre-payment with Federal Funds: Myra Norman 03 Mar 2009 14:16 EST

At MTSU we are trying to discourage travel advances as much as
possible.  Because of consistency in A-21, I would refer to your
University's policy on travel advances.

Myra Norman

Myra Norman, PhD
Director, Research & Sponsored Programs