Re: Trouble with Grants.gov Robert R Beattie 1 02 Mar 2009 19:02 EST

We submitted 14 applications on Monday between 7am and 11am.  Then nothing.
 We are in the eastern time zone, far western side.   I note that those who
are not having success are central zone or further west.

Have people in the eastern zone been able to submit in the morning?

If so there seems to be enough capacity to deal with just a partial group
of submitters, but as new zones come to work, there is sluggishness.  We
are not getting those pesky false errors now.  We are just not getting
connected.  Maybe people can report their inability to connect on the
Grants.gov blog.  There needs to be a systematic accounting of the problem.

Regarding the JavaScript warning.  This is an Adobe generated message
telling users that they are using Javascript to make the submission.
Everyone one gets this message, it does not indicate a problem.  Don't turn
Javascript off.

I will get to work early to get all of ours submitted early so there will
be some band width for our western colleagues  :)

Bob