Re: Adobe Security Vulnerability and G.G applications Tom Drinane 26 Feb 2009 16:14 EST

I just think the relative merits of having a commercial vendor fix a
problem vs. having a government agency (or its contracted resources) or
an open source community fix a problem do not necessarily stack up in
the non-commercial favor.  It is far from certain that a Grants.gov web
application would be free of conflicts with other web applications.

Tom Drinane
8 Douglas Ridge
Norwich, VT  05055

802-356-7843 (M)