Re: Grant Writing Sources Mike McCallister 25 Feb 2009 13:07 EST

My partner Marcia Landen and I have been doing proposal development workshops in education, social sciences and community development for almost 20 years-- 38 state, Canada, Puerto Rico. Our website is down right now, but we are known as GrantStreet and I can give you many references.

Spanky
----- Original Message -----
From: "Annemarie Delgado" <xxxxxx@NSU.EDU>
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 12:47:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Grant Writing Sources

Good Afternoon -

I know this question has been posed many times before on the discussion list,
but I am trying to locate contact information for reputable grant writing
sources (individuals or companies) particularly in the liberal arts.  Thank
you.

Annemarie Delgado, MA, MPA, CRA
Assistant Director
Office of Sponsored Programs