Re: S2S for a small institution Charlie Hathaway 24 Feb 2009 22:29 EST

Several years ago I was looking at the same kind of numbers as Terri.  But
I was also considering what looked like a major personnel commitment to
implement and manage Coeus.  Unless things have changed w/r to Coeus ease
of use and tech support, a small place would be better off paying a little
more for a Cayuse type product that hits the ground running (with you, not
away from you).

Charlie