Re: Stimulus and reporting Bob Beattie 24 Feb 2009 12:50 EST

Thanks for that link.  Much useful information.  We are all
interested in the possibility of getting research money from the
Package, but we also need to get
ready for the reporting that will be required.  This is in addition
to FFATA or instead of, I am sure no one will figure out how to
combine the two?  Look here
Section 2.9 What reporting will be collected from recipients of
Federal funding for reporting on Recovery.gov?

"Prime recipients. Reporting requirements only apply to the prime non-
Federal recipients of Federal funding, and the subawards (i.e.,
subgrants, subcontracts, etc.) made by these prime recipients. "

Bob
Robert Beattie
University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu   (734) 936-1283

On Feb 24, 2009, at 11:01 AM, TED MORDHORST wrote:

Here is a link to a document that OMP published concerning the
Stimulus and grants and contracts.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/assets/memoranda_fy2009/m09-10.pdf

Ted