Re: Fix for Key People mmushtaq@xxxxxx 16 Feb 2009 15:19 EST

intended recipient, please notify me immediately, as the use of this
information is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Geer, Ginny (Ginny)
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 3:07 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Fix for Key People

We have a situation where a PI choose a "role on project" in the key
person section then decided to NOT enter a key person.  Now, the boxes
are yellow and there is no way to undo the role on project.  Does anyone
know of a way to "reset" the key person section to eliminate the yellow
boxes?

Thanks in advance.

Ginny Geer
Program Administrator