Re: help for those unable to log into Grants.gov AT ALL Bloomberg, Robert 10 Feb 2009 14:01 EST

Not as easy for me as for you.  I get a message saying "conversion error" when I try to fill in the application.  Of course, no explanation of what a conversion error is, or which of the entries has it, so I had to email g.g help desk.  Of course, no response yet.

And my birth date is none of their business, but apparently I can't use their system without divulging it.

Robert P. Bloomberg
Director, Office of Grants & Contracts
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street (Tupper 10)