Re: Help Grants.gov with new system Bloomberg, Robert 09 Feb 2009 09:52 EST

If 200 people submit at the same time, how does that tell us if it works at 2,000 people at the same time?  And in any case, I've heard there were 10,000 applications coming in on this deadline.  Sounds like they should be working toward 10,000 at the same time, which is 50 times more than the 200.

Robert P. Bloomberg
Director, Office of Grants & Contracts
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington Street (Tupper 10)