Re: Has anyone received Validation? Lacey Ward 06 Feb 2009 12:27 EST

I didn't get confirmation from my NIH submission until 36 hours later.
I called the help desk and they ran a report and verified that it was
validated and sent to the agency.

Lacey Ward, CRA
Sponsored Projects Officer, Sr., LCT3
Arizona State University
Office of Research & Sponsored Projects Admin
P.O. Box 873503
Tempe, AZ 85287-3503

Phone: (480) 727-1003
Fax: (480) 727-1001

Express Courier Mailing Address:
ASU Central Receiving
7041 E. Williams Campus Loop South
Sutton Hall 101N
Mesa, AZ 85212

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Kris A. Monahan
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 10:08 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Has anyone received Validation?

I haven't received validation from the R01 proposal we submitted
yesterday
at noon through g.g.  And, we can't get into grants.gov to even check
the
status. Anyone else in this predicament?  Advice??

Kris A. Monahan
Director of Pre-Award Services
Wellesley Centers for Women
www.wcwonline.org
e-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu  Phone: 781 283-2508
Wellesley College 106 Central Street Wellesley, MA 02481-8203