Re: Has anyone received Validation? Carramanzana, Edward (OSP) 06 Feb 2009 12:19 EST

Nothing that we submitted yesterday has come back with gg validation
yet. The one that we submitted at 9am on Feb 4 came back with all the
validations last night at 11:30PM. So it took around 38hrs!

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Kris A. Monahan
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 9:08 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Has anyone received Validation?

I haven't received validation from the R01 proposal we submitted
yesterday at noon through g.g.  And, we can't get into grants.gov to
even check the status. Anyone else in this predicament?  Advice??

Kris A. Monahan
Director of Pre-Award Services
Wellesley Centers for Women
www.wcwonline.org
e-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu  Phone: 781 283-2508 Wellesley College
106 Central Street Wellesley, MA 02481-8203

SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:
This message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive further e-mail from the sender.